Courtesy of: California Avocado Commission
3 1/2 ounces brie
3 large California avocados
1/3 cup shredded basil, divided
6 bone-in chicken breast halves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 cup chicken broth
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Remove rind from brie, and chop cheese. Mash 2 avocados with a fork; stir in cheese and 2 tablespoons basil.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; loosen skin from chicken breasts without detaching it; spread avocado mixture evenly beneath skin.
3. Prepare a hot fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on one side in a Weber charcoal or gas barbecue, leaving other side empty
4. Arrange chicken, skin side up over empty side and grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 45 minutes or until chicken is done. (Do not turn chicken).
5. Process remaining avocado, remaining basil, broth, and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve with chicken.